Once again, we look at ourselves as the old year passes and new year begins. "How fat am I?" "How lazy" "Where is God in my life?" And so, as it is my habit, I made my New Year's Resolutions. I have copied them below and you will notice that one of them is to write more on my blog. I began it thinking that it would be a good way to leave some of me for my grandchildren and hopefully great-grandchildren (Hello to you! I hope I had a chance to meet you.) And I realize that one of God's good gifts to me is my writing ability. It may not be much, but as His gift, I know that I should use it and I have neglected it. So, later into the year than I had planned, but here nevertheless, is my first of the New Year blogs: My New Year Resolutions. Enjoy.
Oh- - - and feel free to ask me on occasion how my resolutions are going this year.
IDA
PS. #1 is going great!
#2 was delayed by the vertigo treatment I had last week, but is okay otherwise.
#3 the kiss is out - John is sick - so I am substituting good hugs.
#4 It's Jan. 11 and this is my first entry.. you judge.
#5 I am doing really crummy on this one.
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS 2009
1. For spiritual health, I will read the Bible through this year.
2. For physical health, I will go to the gym or walk at least 3 times a week.
3. For emotional health, I will kiss and hug John every day.
4. For mental health, I will write in my blog at least once a week.
5. Because it is a complete waste of time, I will avoid playing computer games.
No comments:
Post a Comment