Hmmmm. How to share some of my favorite classroom activities??
AHA!! I have a blog!! I can attach them to the blog, then the teachers I am presenting to on Monday can open the documents and get them from my blog site!! And of course they will carefully preserve my rights in terms of copyright to those documents, but they can use adapt them for use in their classrooms. And it's not like I 've written the book I promised to write in my retirement!
Ooops. . .the blog won't let me attach them!!
Hmmm. How else can I share them with others? I know! I will put them on google docs and tell folks to contact me so I can give them access to those private google documents. And at least I can then get some feedback. . . and at least a thank you if not a check!!!
So, my dear colleagues and fellow life science educators, if you would like access to some of my favorite activities, do email me at idathefriz@gmail.com. Please do not put my name on any spam lists. And all of you publishers who can't wait to make a ton of money off of them, please contact me as well.
Please feel free to use my activities, adapt them for your classroom use, etc, but please if you decide to make money publishing them (hysterical laughter follows here!), send me the appropriate checks.
Onward and upward!!!
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment